SOL 2 Discovering Undertale

So one day last summer I was sitting in a circle with a group of friends. We were eating lunch. I had open a pack of crackers and was munching on them hungrily. Then Sarah piped up and asked, “Have you guys ever heard Megalovania?” She glanced around at the silent circle.

“Ummm, I have, it’s pretty good.” Said one of my friends (let’s just call her Ella)

“Anyone else heard it?” Sarah questioned, nobody replied. I snuck a quick glance at my other friend and she looked as confused as I was. I sighed with relief. So I’m not the only one who doesn’t know what it is. I wonder what it’s from and how does Ella know it and I don’t? 

“Sophie? Sophie are you in there?” Ella was waving her hand in front of my face.

“Oh what? Yeah I’m still here. What’s up?”

“We were just wondering if you’ve ever heard of Undertale before,” she replied. I shook my head in amazment. Undertale? Megalovania? What the heck are those? Then my two friends started humming a song that I guessed was Megalovania. It sounded pretty good so I leaned back against the wall and closed my eyes. I made a mental note to look up Undertale when I got home.

Later I got home and immediately looked it up. Hah, who would know  now that one day I had no idea what it was. Surprisingly my entire Undertale fan days would start because of a song of one of my least favorite characters. What a coincidence.

One thought on “SOL 2 Discovering Undertale

1. No offense, (and I might be wrong) but I’m pretty sure that’s not how it happened. I’m gonna write something about the same thing later based on what I remember, maybe I’m wrong, maybe your wrong, maybe we’re both wrong! Maybe we’re both right…